Monday, September 19, 2011

Cradle Robber

I was voted most likley to be a cradle robber this year by a group of my friends. Funny thing is, I do have my eyes on a freshman who's in the theater production I'm doing publicity for. He's cute, kinda dorky and fun to talk to. We'll see where this goes.....

Sad thing is, German and Managerial Accounting have been eating up so much of my time I don't even know if I'll have enough of a social life in the near future to even make something happen. Ugh. Anyways, doesn't the fact that I'm younger than MANY of the freshmen make the whole cradle-robber label null and void?

1 comment:

  1. The ones who call you 'cradle robber' would rob the cradle in a second if they thought they could get away with it lol. If any two people of legal age want to get together consensually then it is no one else's business. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete