Sunday, August 21, 2011

Leo

Watching Titanic on VH1 makes me yearn for the days when Leonardo DiCaprio was young and cute...

When I was little, (aka 5) I thought Titanic was the coolest thing in the entire world, I actually saw it about five times in theaters, I don't know how many times on VHS (remember those?) and my parents would play the sound track in the car whenever we went out for a drive; I was such a loser.
Just do me already!

Don't get me wrong, he's not bad looking now, but he's not one of those actors that seems to be getting hotter with age unfortunately :/

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick with Ryan Gosling...
drooling....
....still drooling
Forget Leo, do me now you classy-ass motherfucker!

Now excuse me while I try to collect myself from being all hot and bothered...

1 comment:

  1. Lol sorry JP but time and male hormones insures we will not be cute past the age of 25 (handsome is the most we can hope for). Check the old pics of teen idols of the past and how they look now. Time is indeed not kind to our looks even more so for women. Maintain a moderate lifestyle with daily exercise and good grooming (I hate the 3-day facial growth btw), and you will always look good for your age. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete