Friday, July 8, 2011

I Should Do TV

"Aww, you're so cute, you should be in front of the camera doing commercials rather than behind the counter"

"My granddaughter would love you, you two should meet"

"How could I say no to that smile?"

"You're so charming, I usually don't buy this much stuff but you do something to people"


So, what do these four comments have in common?

A. They all occurred at work
B. They were all spoken by women 40 years old+
C. I responded to them with the semi-awkward "I'm flattered" laugh
D. All of the above

ding ding, answer D is correct.

So I guess I'm destined to being the next Anthony Sullivan in my lifetime?

Brilliant!


Greeeaaaattt.

See you in 10-15 years on your living room's 3-D hologram TV; I fully expect that you'll buy whatever I'm pitching.

JP

1 comment:

  1. Women 40+ yrs old have good taste in young guys so you should indeed be flattered lol. Now if you can just turn that charm onto some of the young gay guys around you will have it made. - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete