Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lovely, Just Lovely

Fuckin horrible day, but that makes me only want to work more...strange.

I need to save my GPA somehow but that's hard to do when I always feel overwhelmed even if the amount of work isn't overtly overwhelming. I don't know why that is but I do know one thing:

The fact that I don't feel like I care as much as I think I should scares the crap out of me.

Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and realize this is all just a horrible dream...or just wake up and realize I have one less day to boost my grades back to respectable levels. I have a feeling it will be the latter.

Where's someone I can hug and talk about this with? Right, they all live hundreds of miles away from me right now. Lovely.

Vie de merde.

JP

Happiness is an unexpected hug. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. In university your GPA will have it's ups and downs over the years. You need to focus on the courses that are giving you trouble and cut back on some R&R time. Take up the challenge instead of avoiding it; approach things logically. Of course what you Asian guys consider a lousy average would be great to someone else (oops, I'm stereotyping lol). Being a horny young guy doesn't help any either, hope you get a break. bfn - Wayne (big hugs!)

    ReplyDelete