Monday, February 28, 2011

Dreams v3.0

I knew I had woken up, but I kept my eyes shut, hoping that maybe what I had just felt, smelled, heard, tasted and saw was real and not another convoluted construct of my overly excited imagination.

It was too real. I felt, smelled and heard every breath, I felt every movement of his body with mine, I tasted his tongue and felt his lips against mine, all in that rough, passionate way only two testosterone fueled guys could do. We were in a corner of some room, there was talking in the background, maybe it was some party. It was like that Student Senate party I went to with him in January except not. There was less stress from the lack of an unhappy birthday girl, it was just raw and animalistic. I miss that. I didn't want it to end.

In my half awake state, lines between the reality of a new week and my dream world blurred, I tried desperately to cling on to what I thought was real and the light from the sun streaming through the blinds which was real. It wasn't my alarm which woke me up, no it was still too early, and when I checked my clock, indeed, I still had another hour.

Another hour to dream, lost.

If this is what my horoscope meant by "romance rocking my world", that's one cruel, cruel joke.

Curses.

4 comments:

  1. Well at least you can stop reading horoscopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that the male's testosterone spikes up just before dawn while sleeping and that is why we have those erotic dreams just before waking up. Problem is we always seem to wake up just as it is getting good lol. Of course if you don't wake up then it results in an underwear change. bfn - Wayne :) (don't rely on a horoscope for a sex life!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I know horoscopes are all fluff but they're still fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For that post come and gone, I want to say that ok glad you did well on that test of yours.

    For this post:
    lol got to say that next time avoid the romance horoscopes. :P but I admit I do like reading mine and before I left this comment I did check mine lucky for me nothing about love lol

    See you around
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete