Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coffee, Books, and Time

Five things around me right now:

1. My Glasses
2. A Coffee Shop
3. My Business Statistics Textbook
4. Overachieving students studying in the library at 7PM
5. A hot Lacrosse player wearing a Buffalo Bills sweatshirt

Five things I want right now:

1. Aforementioned hot lacrosse player to sit at my table
2. A pair of Sennheiser HD202 headphones
3. For my homework to just do itself
4. For someone to notice me beyond the “friends” sense, and if there is someone, for them to come out of the woodwork and say “hi”.
5. Snow, and none of that “dusting to an inch” crap


Dashboard Confessional - Stolen

Ten things about me (idiosyncrasies, habits, favorites, etc):

1. I have to wear a watch, otherwise my wrist feels naked
2. I have to wear my crew ring, otherwise my finger feels naked
3. I’m becoming increasingly lactose intolerant, it sucks since I love dairy products
4. I like dorky guys, but cute or hot dorky guys (example – hot nerdy jock with black rimmed glasses sitting at the next table over yesterday in the library…I couldn’t concentrate on accounting at all)
5. I’ve put on 6 pounds of muscle in the past month and a half, I’m hoping to reach 10 pounds by spring break.
6. I’m wearing a horse shaped silly band Maria gave to me on new year’s eve
7. I love pickles, especially the “zesty” variety with red pepper and garlic
8. I’m not as innocent as I come across as
9. I’m over Glee Guy and Zach and I’m better with Mark
10. I could live a happy life eating only fried chicken, mashed potatoes and nutella.

One thing on my bucket list:

1. To have a kiss in the pouring rain The Notebook style.



Ryan Gosling optional, but preferred.


I’m procrastinating my work if you can’t tell...

JP

3 comments:

  1. get to work :P lol
    Take care JP
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want snow, you should be going to Dartmouth. LOL

    I think there are products that aid in the digestion of lactose. Check at the drugstore or student health office or some online site like WebMD.

    I bought a jar of Nutella a while back because several bloggers said it's really good. I had some and found I really don't like it. So I've got a nearly full jar of Nutella that I'll never eat. If you're in eastern Massachusetts, let me know, and we can make arrangements for you to pick it up. LOL

    And as Ethan said, get back to your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice post JP. I guess if you want a guy to notice you then you need to send out some signals and see if they are reciprocated (without some str8 jock pounding the hell out of you lol). Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    -I love a nice watch and dorky but fit guys too. Btw I got rid of my glasses about 13yrs ago with the laser eye treatment; amazing to go from looking at a blurry mess to actually seeing the individual branches in trees again. Best money I ever spent. Best to get it done in your late twenties after your eye prescription has been stable for at least 5yrs.
    -Congratulations on putting on some muscle and staying fit! Always keep this lifestyle and it will pay dividends for your health in the future as well as having the satisfaction of looking good. Too much fried chicken will clog your arteries though lol. bfn - Wayne :)(I hope you get that kiss with a hot guy in the pouring rain!)

    ReplyDelete