Sunday, December 19, 2010

50

Nothing says "Welcome Home" like a family trip to Costco.

Well yeah, I'm home. I actually came home yesterday to my dad's house but now I'm back home home. I still need to write one more essay and turn that in but then I'm officially done with my first semester of college!

In other news, I've reached 50 followers! I still can't believe my eyes but all I can say is thank you to everyone. I don't think I ever could have made it this far without all the support you guys have provided and all the advice and kind words you've shared. I really feel like we've become true friends and have become one as a community.

In other, other random news, I have realized that on the right (aka hot) guy and with the right twang, southern accents are sexy as hell. Plus, if everything is just right, it might even beat the British accent in my mind :O

Anyways, I'm off to punch out a few more paragraphs. I'll do a legitimate post soon.

All the best,

JP

3 comments:

  1. I agree, although most of my friends would disagree, a Southern accent attached to a Southern charmer can be quite attractive. My preferred picks are Southern (U.S.), Spanish, British, Irish, and Italian accents. :p

    I also hope to attain as many "blog friends" as you someday. I've definitely become a regular reader of yours.

    Have a great winter break.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a guy is hot enough then any accent would turn me on lol. Of course anyone with an accent thinks they don't have one. I dunno; would the diction of a proper news anchor be the gold standard? It also seems to me that surviving your social life during your first semester was tougher than the courses! So you get double congratulations. Anyway don't go nuts at Costco cos the bills come due in January. bfn - Wayne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was the 50th - I think. What an honor.

    ReplyDelete