Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let's Go

I'm going to start something new called Music Wednesdays. I know, it's not nearly as catchy as Music Mondays but whatever.



Cartel - Let's Go

Also - I realize that some people might perceive that I'm in much more turmoil than I actually am in based on my writings. I would just like to say that despite how things might look or sound, I'm not in a state of distress or helplessness; I'm in control and always will be. Anyways, this blog was and is meant to be a safe place for me to vent and talk in general so I guess some dramatization comes with the territory. I appreciate all your concern, but really, I'm fine.

JP

1 comment:

  1. The vid is blocked here (copyright crap) but I remember 'Let's Go' by Wang Chung lol (a good tune!) Be sure to go ahead and vent, and I don't think that you are in overwhelming turmoil, just coping with some social situations. I'm the same as you; I like to have a certain amount of control over my life, I don't want to feel like a piece of driftwood pushed around by the current. bfn - Wayne :) (be sure to catch up on your work!)

    ReplyDelete