Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shelter Me Oh Genius Words

A song I've become addicted to lately. Something about it just makes me calm down, even if my mind is running at a mile a minute, this song reins me in and makes me take a breath.

I really want to see Cartel live one day; they sound amazing in concert from the videos I've seen, a tall order when talent is often the product of clever computer programs.

I only have one class tomorrow at 3, I can finally sleep in.

Mark's working on Arabic; he's exhausted but probably won't be sleeping for a while. I want to give him a hug, but I won't for too many reasons.

He's still on my mind.

It's not worth it. It is worth it.

Il n'y rien que je peux faire de lui aider, et ca me blessé

2 comments:

  1. It would be completely unrealistic to expect that by some act of the will you could put Mark instantly out of your mind. The best you can hope for is that your crush will gradually fade away as other things occupy your mind. Being around him will slow that process of fading, but as long as you have any hope for a good relationship of any sort, it is reasonable to have some level of contact.

    word verification: bratess — a female brat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still on a friendly basis with Mark? Is it just a little tiff you guys are having? Can you still drop by and talk with him? What do the shrinks say; communication is the problem. Ultimately if he is going to be a dick then there is no sense in flogging a dead horse. Check out the other guys at the university. bfn - Wayne :)(nice tune!)

    ReplyDelete