Saturday, October 9, 2010

Because you are hot and cold, yes and no

I think things between me and Mark have gone awkward. We haven't really talked since last Thursday's encounter and I feel like he's been avoiding me or ignoring me for some reason. He said in Thursday he didn't want things to be awkward between us but that's exactly how it is now. I don't know if that was his way of cutting things off between us but I'm really confused and frustrated right now.

Yesterday I tried inviting him to dinner with me and my friend but it kinda stalled out, he was asking a lot of questions and seemed really unsure. I want to talk to him one on one and see what's going on. I'm getting really tired of falling into this problem of falling for guys I can't have but that's exactly what I feel now, and the worst thing is, he was the one who started the whole bit.

I just don't know. I haven't done anything very productive all day (though it is a three day weekend thank god) and I'm hoping that going out to dinner with Maria (my visiting friend) will help me take my mind off things. We're going to a Tapas restaurant.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't do anything you'll regret ;)

All the best,

JP

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like Mark is going into denial about his sexuality. Maybe he wants to have some gay sex but it scares the hell out of him cos it might edge him closer to his sexuality of preference. I can imagine the frustration you must feel. But as the psychologists say, you need to communicate and talk; what do you have to lose? Also he is not the only gay fish in that university ocean. bfn - Wayne (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapas are the best :P

    is he a top, eh?

    I'm really sorry, puns are the worst.

    Even though that was an awful pun.

    I'm going to stop now before I embarrass myself even more.

    ReplyDelete