Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cold Weather, Hot Guys

It continues to rain on and on and on here; what I would do for some sunshine and heat right now. Funny thing is, back at home I was about ready to start punching baby foxes if we had another 90+ degree day but now I really miss it.

I’m in Denali National Park now, literally hours away from any major city but nevertheless, it’s pretty (sorry I keep using that tired description, I’m not feeling the urge to consult a thesaurus). But there is good news on the horizon. Tomorrow my boredom streak will hopefully come to an end. I’m going white water rafting for the first time. Maybe choosing a category III and IV run might not be the wisest decision in the world for my first time but hey, it definitely beats having to spend another day sitting in bed watching reruns of CSI and House Hunters. There’s even a part during the two hour ride where you can jump into the river…we’ll see about that. I have no idea what to wear though, especially since I'll probably be soaked by the end of this.

**awesome transition, yes?**

Before I set out on this trip I had my own idea of what the North was made up of, moose, mountains, stuff like that. Well, now I think there’s something else that can be added to that list, smokin hot guys. Since I arrived on shore, hot guys seem to be on parade. Okay, maybe I could just be really…excitable at the moment but there is an unusually high number eye candy here. Day one, we couldn’t find anyplace open to eat except for a TGI Fridays so we went there. All the waiters were guys and the majority were ripped, gorgeous ones at that. I hadn’t seen that many toned biceps and well filled t-shirts since I went to the beach in the Caribbean last summer. Maybe as the temperature falls, the hotter the guys become, hmmm, new science experiment? I think so.

Things got even better today. Hot waiters abound at today’s dinner spot as well. One was a tall, swimmer looking guy, slightly scruffy with some shadow on his face. He was so damn cute, he had a little baby faced look to him, innocent but with a smile that made you question just how innocent he was. I sneaked looks at him throughout dinner whenever he passed by which was quite often. Damn, what I would do to see him in a different setting if you know what I mean. Why the fuck am I so horny recently!?

I need more sleep, maybe that’s it.

Ugh, well, the internet here in the lobby of the hotel is absolute rubbish so I’ll wrap this up.

Hope the weather is better wherever you are is better than it is here,

JP

P.S. – Oliver, I sure hope you’re not going to do anything dastardly with such confidential and guarded information. Anyways, I cannot confirm nor deny whatever your guess is. :P

5 comments:

  1. Haha don't worry, I won't :P But figuring it out was completely coincidental just btw, I'm not a creepy stalker or anything like that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no worries, I'm just messing with ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much longer will you be up here in Alaska?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few more days then I'm headed home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great trip sorry it rained like EVERY day here this month lol

    ReplyDelete