Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dark Times

Needless to say things in the world have taken a downturn in recent times. The recent earthquake in Haiti has claimed thousands of lives and has left thousands more hurt. In a relatively isolated nation such as Haiti, the impact of disasters like the recent earthquake are magnified many times over. Major means of communication are currently not in operation and aid is barely trickling in as ports and airports have been rendered inoperable or have had their service abilities severely restricted. Tonight, I am personally praying for all those affected by the earthquake and I hope that you will too.

Also, and I can't believe I say do this earlier, I'm praying for Tyler who was recently involved in an accident which has left him hospitalized. My prayers go out to him and his family and I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment