Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blame it on the Budget Cuts

Why does it seem that as each school year passes, the teachers get worse at teaching or just crankier in general? Maybe I've just become more aware of my surroundings and generally have more opinions about my world than before, but I have yet to remember a year as frustrating as this.

My Physics teacher is a cranky, condescending old man who isn't terribly helpful for the most part and constantly thinks none of us appreciate him, both my Government and Calculus teachers are terribly unorganized and always complain about being rushed, while my Finance teacher lacks general teaching ability in general, and as a result, our class is lagging far, far behind all the others. I blame it on the budget cuts.

I can't wait until this semester is over; once grades are submitted, my high school career is essentially finished.

Only three weeks to go. Three long, long weeks.

All the best,

JP


Oh, also, I talked to Dzyan for the the first time on Saturday over MSN, he's such a nice, sweet person to talk to! (even if he was terribly sleepy)

Alright, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey JP

    I actually have a funny physic teacher
    My Government 2 teacher last year is like yours
    And I think that's all we have for similar teachers lol

    (glance through post once more)

    Nope nothing to add here

    So take care JP
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete