Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye, 2009

What a year 2009 was! In reflection, this probably was one of the better years so far in my life but it wasn't without its ups and downs. I've met many new people and made many new friends, entered my final year of high school (bittersweet, really), started this blog and came out to many friends and probably more importantly my mom. So how will I remember 2009? It'll probably be remembered as the year when I finally opened up to myself and others, and I like that.

Now, as 2010 is coming in a matter of hours, I should, as I do every year, make a list of resolutions. My top five for 2010 are...

1. Come out to all my friends before I leave High School
2. Organize all my books, binders and papers
3. Stop procrastinating until the last second on assignments
4. Become involved in some volunteering activity
5. Stay in contact with all my friends once we all go our separate ways

-and- (6. get an MSN and finally talk to Dzyan and everyone else)

I hope everyone will have a safe and Happy New Year and may 2010 be your best year yet!

JP

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, well I do hope you successfully all your goals -specially the sixth one :D-

    All the love for you this year, wish you all the best.

    Love
    Me

    ReplyDelete