Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Alive!

So I haven't posted since Monday and some people were starting to get concerned (awww, love you :D) but I'm back. I'm still slightly sick, light cough, no real appetite in any form, and low fever but otherwise the worst is over. I've been super busy recently which explains why I haven't had much time to blog or do much else outside of school work for that matter, but the weekend is finally here!

So recently there has been a little 65-question questionnaire going around, I think it started over at Tyler's and then spread to Octavius, Fer, Peter and more so I too shall join in.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
-I always just soak first and then I wash and condition my hair, nothing too extravagant but I like the feeling of soft clean hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
-A grey-tan sand like colour?

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
-Um, sure? It was my mom goodnight if that counts

4. Do you plan outfits every day?
-My routine- find a pair of jeans, rummage through my drawers for a shirt and then match that up with a jacket and, now that it's getting cold, a scarf. But no, I coordinate on the spot.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
-Sleepy and looking forward to getting a full nights sleep for once.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
-My Ferrari key lanyard

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
-Um, I was locked in what appeared to be a convenience store with my friends in New York and we were arguing whether sunflower seeds belonged in the medicine isle.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
-Yes, a friend of Matt's who missed his Academy class bus, he was a loud, bigoted, foul mouthed a-hole who made me laugh harder than I had all week.

9. What are you craving right now?
-A gyro (yum!)

10. Do you floss?
-no, but I occasionally use my mom's water-pik which is like a water-flossing machine

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
-Slaw

12. Are you emotional?
-For the most part no, I'm the stable one in my group of friends and usually serve as the rock or someone everyone can fall back on. But in private I can be a little.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
-Tried once, failed, never wasting time like that again

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
-Lick, in a somewhat suggestive way apparently according to some of my friends (whoops :P)

15. Do you like your hair?
-Yes, I wish it wasn't so coarse though

16. Do you like yourself?
-Yes, I'm unique and proud of it

17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
-Um, if I get invited to lunch with him or something?

18. What are you listening to right now?
-The radio - currently playing Vivaldi-Concerto for two violins in A minor

19. Are your parents strict?
-Just strict enough, but flexible as well

20. Would you go sky diving?
-I've done that in a wind tunnel but I might need some prodding to do it in real life.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
-Yes, with crackers, peaches or both

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
-Samuel L. Jackson at a gas station on the way home from crew practice, most amazing moment ever!

23. Do you rent movies often?
-Rarely

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
-A medal from a FBLA competition?

25. How many countries have you visited?
-25, I counted

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
-nope, too chicken lol

27. Ever been on a train?
-TGV in France and a train in China, apart from the metro that is.

28. Brown or white eggs?
-Not a big fan of either unless it's in baked goods

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
-Yes, old, but reliable

30. Do you use chap stick?
-How else do I keep my lips from drying out?

31. Do you own a gun?
-no

32. Can you use chop sticks?
-I think there's a built in chopstick-using gene in every Asian person in the world.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
-no one, except my hand (sorry, being honest here)

34. Are you too forgiving?
-I can be, but I try to be fair

35. Ever been in love?
-Yes, yes, yes and uhhhh.... yes

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
-Sorry, I don't stalk

37. Ever have cream puffs?
-Yup, I like to pop whole ones into my mouth (that's what she said)

38. Last time you cried?
-A while ago, but I get yawn-tears if you know what those are

39. What was the last question you asked?
-Where's the hot chocolate?

40. Favorite time of the year?
-Autumn, cool weather and colourful leaves!

41. Do you have any tattoos?
-Nope, and do not plan on getting any

42. Are you sarcastic?
-of course not! ;D

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
-Nope

44. Ever walked into a wall?
-nono, I walk through them

45. Favorite color?Green, although red is a shoe in for second

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
-No, but when I do, I plan to make it a very satisfying and loud one

47. Is your hair curly?
-nope, straight as an arrow for the most part

48. What was the last CD you bought?
-Silverstein - A Shipwreck in the Sand

49. Do looks matter?
-Only to a point, there are more important things than looks

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
-Probably not

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
-No

52. Do you like your life right now?
-For the most part, yes- stress, work, sleepless nights and all :D

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
-I can fall asleep with a TV on but I prefer quiet and dark

54. Can you handle the truth?
-Yes

55. Do you have good vision?
-My prescription on my glasses and contacts is in the low-mid strength range

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
-Yes, mostly because they are terrible jerks to everyone they know.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
-Every day, we get a good amount of calls

58. The last person you held hands with?
-My friend's grandmother who I was helping to her table at a wedding reception

59. What are you wearing?
-Jeans, dark grey pull over, socks, watch, belt, blue boxers, but maybe that's a bit too much detail

60.What is your favorite animal?
-either an owl because it's wise and observant or the horse because it's graceful

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
-Allposters.com

62. Can you hula hoop?
-I used to, but alas, not anymore

63. Do you have a job?
-Full time student

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
-a box of glow sticks

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
-Every day, it makes me feel ninja

Care to join in the merriment? you know you want to answer these extra exciting questions!

All the best,

JP

3 comments:

  1. Hey good to know you are getting better hope school work wont give you such a headache
    ok take care,
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas station attendant: Which car is yours sir?

    Samuel L Jackson: It's the one that says "Bad Mutha Fucka!

    Good to hear you are on the mend mate, being sick is never fun.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete