Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Explanation

Okay, well, I don't know how many people will find this as I abruptly changed the name and URL of my blog but nevertheless I should explain what's going on.

Well, yesterday someone who I did not want to find my blog stumbled upon it. When I discovered this , I decided that I must "vanish" in some way, thus I moved my blog to a new location of sorts. Now, because of how Blogger is set up, former links to my previous blog have been cut off and the old URL is now dead. Technically it says all my old subscribers have followed over but things are harder to figure out and believe than they appear so I have a feeling many old subscribers are not actually receiving updates. (maybe I'm wrong)

Apart form yesterday's little debacle, life has been pretty good. I got my Math Level 2 SAT II subject test score today. For those who don't know how the SAT system works, multiple choice tests are based on a 800 point scale with the highest being 800 and the lowest possible score being 200. I took the Math Level 2 test back at the beginning of October and I thought it was somewhat difficult and my hope was to score at least a 720 or 730, something at least close to my initial SAT Math score. SO, lo and behold I literally danced around my house when I found out I got a 750. I was happy not only because I beat my goal score, but also this means I am done with standardized exams!

Again, I apologize for the sudden disappearance form my old blog and the sudden move to this location but it was needed in order to protect my own thoughts from those who I would rather not read my ramblings. But to end on a lighter note, Hallowe
en is coming up and tomorrow I'm going to school dressed as a Pirate so I need to go prep my costume now.


Have a Terrifyingly Fantastic Halloween

All the best,

JP

2 comments:

  1. Hey Phil, I´m sorry you were caught by an "unwanted" person, I hope you don´t have problems with the new URL -Yay, for URL changes :P - and you keep posting, I just love your blog :)

    Congratulations on your SAT tests, I don´t think i could achieve such an impressive score much less in math, you are impressive, congrats again, and I hope you don´t have any problems with blogging in the future. All my best wishes.

    Love
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I haven't read the entire post but the answer to your question no I didn't get the updates from your blog nor this one not sure what will happen now either

    I actually was planning on checking out a different blog when I saw I was following one blog and at the same time it had a different name and it took me about 30 seconds to figure things out

    ReplyDelete