Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dreams

Standing at the end of a long hallway, I stared down to see a figure looking at me. I began walking down the long expanse of tile and concrete, the sound of my shoes filling the sterile white-walled and grey tiled space.

As I got closer, I began to jog, faster and faster until I was almost sprinting. The figure at the end of the hall slowly got clearer, it was familiar, all to familiar. His smile was unforgettable, painfully fresh in my mind.

As we reached each other, I grabbed his waist and he grabbed mine, I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine, those beautiful jewel like eyes.

Slowly we got closer and closer, the scent of his breath was intoxicating. As our lips met I felt a feeling of warmth and happiness I had never experienced before. His lips were soft, like the finest silk money could buy, they conformed perfectly to mine and mine to his. I wanted to be there forever in his arms, that one perfect moment, ours, forever.

Then, all went bright. I woke up in my bed, contorted, laying sideways across the entire length of my bed, the sheets and covers half on the floor. The sun was peeking through the small gap in my curtains and I was alone. I felt lost, he was gone, likely never to return.

Ben...

8 comments:

  1. I feel dumb for saying this but I don't get it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dream - the only sad part is that we have to wake up.
    Kindest regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben was a guy I met on a cruise back over the summer. I had a huge huge crush on him, and afterwards I tried for the longest time to forget about him and move on, but I guess he's still there...

    http://seephilblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/week-of-sun-sea-sand-and-ben.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes I remember him now.

    Yeah I think he will always be their but I'm sure the dreams will stop too and you will be 100% over him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully, but it's strange considering I hadn't really thought of him all September, and then, poof- he's in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind of now how you feel I had a moment like that myself. It was something I heard and didn't think of it until today and did a Google search turns out said person was right

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sub conscious mind is a wonderful thing. Just when you think you are over something, it throws you a curve ball like this. Don't discount what it may be trying to tell you though. You never know what might happen is this crazy world of ours.

    Am not trying to get your hopes up, am just saying that there may be a reason for thinking about him now.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I wish I had your imagination, haven´t dream in like ages, and your dreams are so vivid I´m just jealous, gggr. :) still, great dream, hope you could see him again in real life.
    Love
    me

    ReplyDelete