Friday, October 2, 2009

4 Dozen Cookies Later....

Salut tous les mondes!

So I feel a good bit better compared to how I felt last night, time, as well as hot chocolate really does wonders. The reason for my depressed mood for those who are wondering is because of an English exam gone awry, yeah. But today things are looking better, my Calc AB grade jumped 3.5% after I took the test retake and I have an "A" again which always feels good. My day overall was pretty good, Matt has left town for a XC meet so it was a little quieter in general but I got a good bit done, I designed another ad in journalism, this time for a pastry shop in the area (they have the best eclairs ever!) and tomorrow we are having a car wash to raise some funds considering we are still rather broke. In math I came out to another one of my friends, wasn't anything fancy or dramatic, but it was sorta randomly tossed into a conversation to make a story more clear. She sorta just laughed at how randomly I tossed into conversation but she took it with stride. Tomorrow seems to be good weather wise and the threat of rain has seemed to pass so it should be fun. Tomorrow, actually, seems to be turning out to be a rather busy day, I have to get to the car wash at 8 to help set up and then after I finish my shift at 11, I have to go model for one of my friends for an art project at noon. After that I plan to push myself through some rounds of SAT subject test study time and homework and finally capping off the evening with going out to another birthday dinner in my family, I seriously can't remember a weekend which had been this busy in quite a while.

Anyways, I need to bake about 4 dozen cookies for the car wash/bake sale tomorrow which, while fun, will take plenty of time so...

toodles :)

Wishing you a fun filled weekend

All the best,

JP

2 comments:

  1. Don't forge to breath from time to time lol
    Alright have fun and it's good to now you Cal grade went up I need to work on my Pre-Cal grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my weekend was nearly as exciting as yours! Have fun mate.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete