Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Technologically Inept

Well, hello there!


So I've been trying to find a new template for my blog for about a week now but I just can't seem to find a good one. All the ones I find are all either too bright and loud or really sterile and too plain for my tastes so I'm thoroughly stuck. The current template I'm using is really boring right now and I want to jazz it up a bit so I was wondering if anyone knows of any good placed to find decent templates? Also, I tried the whole zip file template stuff and that just doesn't seem to work for me because I suck with technology for the most part, but also maybe because I just can't figure out how to get those to work properly. So yeah, I'm stuck and would really appreciate some advice/help. Anyways, I'm off to study some more for a French quiz tomorrow and then I'm off to bed, sleep, unfortunately, comes rare nowadays.

All the best,

Phil

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you have already browsed templates here, http://www.templatelite.com/ but they got pretty good ones and are by categories, in fact it's the place I got mine, check them out, maybe if I refer another person they'll start paying me :P one can only dream.

    Bonne chance pour votre examen

    Avec l'amour
    moi

    ReplyDelete