Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Senior Schedule and Ghetto Names

I finally got my senior schedule today! So, in no specific order....here are my classes for those who care.

1. AP French
2. Journalism 2 (newspaper)
3. AP US and Comparative Government
4. AP English Literature
5. Finance
6. Physics
7. AP Calculus AB

There are a few issues with my schedule since my schools operates on block scheduling, on "A" days I have all regular classes and AP french and on "B" days I have all AP classes. Since I don't really want to die on "B" days, I'm trying to see if my counselor can change around my schedule so it can be a bit more balanced.

Receiving my schedule today for me is a little bittersweet, while this effectively means this is my last year or standard education, it also means this will also be the last year that i will probably see many of my friends. It's sad since I've known so many friends since middle school or even elementary school and I consider these people almost as family since we've known each other for so long. We know each other's quirks, odd habits, likes and dislikes as if we were siblings. I plan to cherish my senior year in high school and I plan to spend as much time with my friends until the very last minute when we will inevitably have to say goodbye as we go off and reach for our dreams. In the mean time, I'll continue working on college applications and essays, I'll probably make a college post in the near future.

In the mean time, I'm going to share a hilarious video one of my friends sent to me.



All made in good spirit, hope it made you laugh :)
(I don't know why it's cutting off, I suspect it's because embeded isn't in widescreen like the actual video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment