Friday, September 18, 2009

John Barrowman - The Making of Me

John Barrowman, British-American actor, singer, musical performer, star of Torchwood and Doctor Who and fellow gay man goes on a journey across the globe in search of an explaination as to what made him gay. Whether it turns out to be genetics, nurture or something completely unexpected, John is willing to go to any length to help him make better sense of this life long question.

I found this video back in the Winter of 2008 and I found it very interesting and at times highly amusing to watch. In the end, I believe it helped me understand myself better and gave some interesting facts and details for me to ponder over which I continue to do to this very day. It is a bit long (so perfect then for a weekend post) at 6 parts, and about a hour or so in length, but I hope you will take the time to watch the video in its entirety and find it as interesting as I did.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

All the best,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment