Monday, August 10, 2009

I Feel Like a Terrible Person


With only four weeks of summer left before I have to start heading back to school, I have to get going and finish up all my summer assignments now. Luckily I've gotten most of what I have to do done, but I haven't touched my French journal assignments yet and I still have a book to finish, so I guess you can figure out what I'll be doing after I post this, ugh. In other news I'll be leaving on a cruise this Friday, I'm going to be going to the Caribbean on the Freedom of the Seas which should be fun, but now let me get to the point of this post.

About 4 days ago, I found out that my crush is single again. He had dated his girlfriend for over a year, they even went to prom together last year. He had always been a great guy, funny, charming, and unbelieveably cute, and towards the end of the year we came to be good friends in my AP chem class; so I guess you can imagine that I was shocked when i found out that he broke up with his girlfriend. They always seemed to be so happy, i often saw them together and even my chem teacher knew about them and their relationship. I found out over facebook of all sources and after my initial shock, I was actually kinda happy that they broke up and that he was single again, and I feel absolutely horrible for it. I feel that I really should not be happy over a couple breaking up, both of whom I am friends with, just because they guy I like is now back on the market to put it in a way. So right now, I don't know how to feel, happy? sympathetic? indifferent? I guess I'll have to work through this but things are more complicated than ever as now both of the guys I like are now single, one that I've liked since October of last year and this one since this past winter. I'm just one giant mess right now.

Enjoy the Rest of Your Summer

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way when my crush split with his boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete