Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Can't Stop Thinking About You

Why must you do this to me? Your beautiful sea blue eyes, your perfect hair, and your irresistible smile. There goes not one day that I don't think about you, not one day when you don't cross my mind and I think, "Why can't this be reality?" This past year has been wonderfully painful for me; every day I see you, and I can't help but smile and fall for your charms even more than I already do. Who else could have such a fun personality with a mind as brilliant as yours? And yet, I don't think you know of how much I truly care about you, that I would go to the end of the world for you, that I would put your life ahead of mine if need be. Our friendship will always be treasured, even if we do end up going to opposite ends of the world. I just hope that one day you'll feel the same way towards me as I do for you, because at the end of the day, there is only one way to put it. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment