Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

While I'm not Canadian, I love Canada as a country so Happy canada Day! or at least the last 16 minutes of it as I currently type. Today was an uneventful day in general, I vacuumed the house because one of my mom's friends she met in China when she was 17 is coming over from California tomorrow with her kids (both older than me) and her husband and we are taking them out to dinner. Friday is goign to be the day I go on my first college visit (yay!0, it's to georgetown University in Washington DC so it should be fun, I hope. I also finished part of my summer assignments for my AP comparative government class today so progress is being made too.

So yeah, summer is pretty boring so far, and until there is another gathering with my frriends or we go on holiday later this month it will likely remain rather quiet. Also, on a side note, I'm trying to bulk up a little this summer, anyone care to help or provide some tips?

**bonus of the week**
okay, so I've decided to post some photos of my celebrity crushes, dunno why, just sorta popped in my head. Don't judge me!!!! :P

Josh Hartnett


Ryan Gosling

No comments:

Post a Comment