Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Does Gaydar Exist?

Okay, so recently me and my friends have been discussing a lot of random things and the subject of Gaydar pops into conversation, half of us think it's fake and half of us believe it's true. Personally, I believe there probably is some form of Gaydar, and I don't mean any of that based-on-stereotype crap since that's just doesn't work for me. From what I've noticed, I can usually guess whether someone is gay or not correctly about 2/3 of the time, mostly gay guys like me, just average every day guys who don't dress "gay" or whatever or don't even act that gay, but I dunno.

Anyways, Harry Potter VI is out and I honestly can not wait to go see it. I'll admit something first though which would probably get me castrated by one of my friends if they found out, but I actually did not finish reading the Half-Blood Prince, I got half way, got bored, skipped to where Dumbledore got killed, and read the last chapter. So seeing the movie will fill any blanks for me I guess, hopefully it won't disappoint.

On a final note, the weather here has been amazing recently, like mid or low 80s, sunny to partly cloudy, and relatively low humidity. I really need to go to the pool or something haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment