Sunday, July 19, 2009

Daniel Radcliffe? pff...... give me a Freddie Stroma


So I recently went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with some of my friends over at Reston Town Center, now if you are form teh NOVA/DC area, you have probably been to, or at least heard of this place. Well anyways, so we had a light dinner, well, half of the group did at Panera first before we went to see the movie, not a bad sized crowd for a Thursday evening. I throughly enjoyed the movie, visually it was spectacular and despite being over two and a half hours, it was very entertaining through and through. But, one thing stood out, at least for me. First, let's backtrack, a while back ago, Daniel Radcliffe was the hottest guy out there, girls flocked to him, but since that has died down, well, I think his wizarding replacement has arrived in the terribly attractive Freddie Stroma. Playing Cormac McLaggen, a quidditch playing hunk tryign to win the heart of fellow key character Hermoine Granger, I literally sat mouth agape after he first appeared on screen. Currently, Stroma is not a very high profile actor, but I believe after this role in the HP series, I expect his popularity to really takeoff. In the mean time, I'll be here, admiring both his acting skills and his stunning good looks.

and also......let's take a look back at his ad campaign spot for Acne Underwear back in 2008, I won't ask about the name of the company....




Who wouldn't enjoy seeing him dance, or at least try to dance? haha. Nice abs, mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment