Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Okay i need to make this quick since i need to go to bed but tomorrow is officially the last day of my junior year in high school! Then finally it is summer!! yay. Today the class of 2009 graduated and because of that everyone had the day off at our school. I went to a birthday breakfast first things this morning at IHOP and pretty much gorged myself with enough food to feed a small village and needless to say I pretty much skipped lunch and most of my dinner. Well as i said, tomorrow is my last day so a group of friends and me are dressing up sorta in keeping in tradition we started last year. I'm keeping the details vague on purpose since this is sorta my personal blog and crap so sorry about that but yeah. It should be fun, and then Friday i will be going to another party (3 in one week wtf!? lol) bu this time as a welcome-back party for a friend who moved to Miami last year and is coming back to visit and because I haven't seen her in a year, my friends and I are throwing her a massive party with Indian Food XD.

So yeah, for the time being I'm happy with life, hopefully this will continue for a little while longer before I have to get into the cycle of summer AP assignments and college visits. So yeah, that will be all. Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment