Thursday, June 25, 2009

"My eyes aren't closed, I'm just Asian"

Okay, so today is Thursday and i decided to post something before I head off to bed. Today was an interesting day, I ended up getting up late again, well late for me since I normally get up by 8 and today I got up at 9:30, but still I think it's late, but the real highlight was getting to see my SAT Subject test scores. Well, I'm satisfied, but kinda disappointed at the same time, 720 US History and 760 Chemistry, I'm happy with chem, but kinda mad at myself about US Hist. I knew it was harder than i expected when i took the test and technically it is a good score, but it ain't good enough for Columbia dammit. Maybe it's just the asian in me or something but meh, it's just kinda annoying, so I'm pretty sure i'll retake the test in October or November. So yeah, sorry about my bitching and whining but hey, i'm just trying to get the best deal for my future.

In other news, John Barrowman is my new hero, seriously. If you don't know him, he is the openly gay actor/stage performer/singer from the wonderful land of Scotland who moved to the US and then back to the UK and currently has dual citizenship. Not only is he hilarious, but he seems to be such a nice, fun and likable person you simply would not be able to ignore. the fact that he's pretty good looking doesn't hurt either haha. If you don't know some of his works, he plays Captain Jack Harkness in Torchwood and Doctor Who on BBC1 i believe (two of my favorite shows btw) and has an album out and does stage performances too. So yeah, I pretty much think he is the boss.

So yeah,

"talk to the hand 'cause the wrist is pissed"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFyfCV6nPjA

god natt!

No comments:

Post a Comment