Friday, June 12, 2009

Hooray for almost summer! Okay, well today was officially the last full day of school for my junior year at high school, I took two finals today, well a final test and a final project. In my business management class we had to make a business-term ABC book which was tedious to say the least, i'm so glad that that project is finally over with. I also had my Calculus section final in my Pre Calc class today, it wasn't too bad, not spectacular, but not a total mess either. well, next week i have a few last finals to get over iwth, one being my APUSH final and the other two being my English and French finals. i honestly can not wait until this year is over.

Next week, after we go to school for like 2 hours on Thursday, I'm heading off to a pool party at one of my friend's house, I guess it's sorta becoming a tradition since we did this last year as well haha. After though, i'm planning to really relax and enjoy my summer, in between college vistits of course which will sorta be a pain but a nescessary pain I guess. My key colleges include UVA, UPenn, Columbia or NYU, William and Mary is also possible, I need to visit all the campuses first though. O also, big news! i'm finally getting my hard copy licese next wednesday which luckily falls on the senior graduation day, menaing I have no school to begin with. That's also the day of one of my friend's brithdays so we're taking her out to breakfast Wednesday morning.

So yeah, I'm finally in the home stretch, I'm so happy the year is almost over and can't wait to start cooking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment