Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Erg Shed Painting and Senior Photos

It's day 5 of summer break and I'm still settling into the rhythm, but I'm getting there slowly. today I went in to help out and paint out school's crew team's erg shed, it looks pretty awesome if I do say so myself and it is also the only one that I know of at our school. The only spoiler of the day was a janitor who was exceptionally rude when i asked to borrow a chair so we could reach teh top trim of teh shed, not only was he snappy and an a-hole to start off with, he cursed me off saying "no shit, it's going to be locked"(referring to the cafeteria) when I told him we were going to return the chair right when we were done. Absolutely insane and uncalled for, especially coming from school faculty, I probably could report that too if I wanted to since there were about 6 other people there. But other than that spoiler of the day, it was a pretty uneventful and fun painting session.

Also, tomorrow is my appointment for senior photos at school - meaning I get to take casual and formal photos for the yearbook. I learned form someof my friends that I will have to "pose" for some of the casual shots, w.t.f.. I don't do poses, seriously I don't, unless they are for fun with friends, poses are awkward and unnatural. ugh. But yeah, this has come to make me realize that I am now entering the last year of my high school and effectively childhood education years. 14 years of schooling, including preschool and kindergarden now done, it's kinda weird since I even remember leaving elementary school was such a big step for me, but now in one year, I will be going off to college, this is going to be quite a shift.

So yeah, I will be going back to relaxing thsi week, I have already bought my summer reading books and I should get started on them but I'm going to set them aside for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment