Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bored...already

Okay, so it's been two days into summer and the horrifying disease known as chronic boredom has already set in. It's weird how things work, I'm so happy that school is out and I get a break, but now i'm mad that I have nothing to do, unless I'm out with friends or something, there is only so much I can do at home which is annoying. Also, I don't plan to starting my summer assignments for at least one more week which i feel is still a LOT earlier than most people are going to start theirs. So yeah, I really wish I had a car but I will ahve to wait probably until the school year starts.

Also, tomorrow is Fathers Day! Yay, so congrats to all the dads out there, I can't imagine all the effort and wokr you put into eveyrthing you do so have some fun. My family is having a barbeque tomorrow and it look slike we're going to have 19 of our relatives over whcih would be okay except for the fact that i live ina town house while in Virginia, and a house filled with loud, talkative and ever so "I need to know every detail about your life" conversations will be ever so fun. Anyways, I have a new song stuck in my head that that would be "Kids" by The Mangement or MGMT, don't know why, but it's very catchy, check it out!

-MGMT - "Kids"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIEOZCcaXzE

No comments:

Post a Comment